Enterprise Development is where Dell assists Small (emerging) Black Enterprises to grow and become Financially/Operationally independent mainly through donating Dell IT Equipment, or Training interventions. Our focus is on Black female owned businesses in IT sector.
Dell Enterprise Development Program Requirements:
- EME with BEE ownership >51%, 1 year in active operation/trading with financials
- Only IT and ICT sector
- Fully completed DELL Application form
- BEE Affidavit (form available with the Application)
- Company registration documents (only PTY or CC registered)
- Business owner ID copies – (clear copies, if possible in color)
- Business overview/profile
- Business plan
- Current Employee structure – Organogram
- Financial Report – Income statement, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow statement (prefer audited fin. Report), Bank statements are not acceptable
- Shareholders Certificate if PTY, Ltd (copies)
- Accreditation Certificate if Training provider
- Copy of customer contracts/confirmation letters/references from 3-5 customers
- Lease agreement for office premises/rent agreement/Municipal account copy if operating from home
- Few photos of office/business premises
- Please note the DDF doesn’t cover Funding for Operational/Start up costs –e.g. salaries, rent, electricity, travel, fuel, etc.
The 2018 Application period has closed on the 17th of April 2018.
For further information on our Enterprise Development Program, and Application Forms, please contact Petra@delldevelopmentfund.co.za