Enterprise Development is where Dell assists Small (emerging) Black Enterprises to grow and become Financially/Operationally independent mainly through donating IT Equipment, Skills development or Training interventions, etc.
Dell Enterprise Development Program Requirements:
· SMME with BEE ownership >51%, at least 1 year in active operation/trading with financials
· Only IT and ICT sector
· Fully completed Dell Application form
· Company registration documents
· Business owner ID copies – (clear copies, if possible in colour)
· BEE Rating Certificate or Affidavit form (available with the Dell Application)
· Business Overview/Profile, Business Plan
· Financials – Income statement, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow statement (prefer audited fin. Report), Bank statements are not acceptable
· Shareholders Certificate if PTY, Ltd (copies)
· Accreditation Certificate if Training provider
· Please note the DDF doesn’t cover Funding for Operational/Start up costs –e.g. salaries, rent, electricity, travel, fuel, etc.
For more information on our Enterprise Development Program, closing dates and how to apply, please contact Petra@delldevelopmentfund.co.za